YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man is facing felony charges after allegedly violating an order of protection on Thursday, July 31, officials said.
Joseph A. Falcone Jr., 28, was arrested after a female reported to police that Falcone had threatened her by phone, which constituted a violation of an outstanding order of protection, Yorktown police said.
Falcone surrendered to police and was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Aug. 28, according to authorities.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint