YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man is facing felony charges after allegedly violating an order of protection on Thursday, July 31, officials said.
Joseph A. Falcone Jr., 28, was arrested after a female reported to police that Falcone had threatened her by phone, which constituted a violation of an outstanding order of protection, Yorktown police said.
Falcone surrendered to police and was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Aug. 28, according to authorities.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four