YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man is facing felony charges after allegedly violating an order of protection on Thursday, July 31, officials said.
Joseph A. Falcone Jr., 28, was arrested after a female reported to police that Falcone had threatened her by phone, which constituted a violation of an outstanding order of protection, Yorktown police said.
Falcone surrendered to police and was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Aug. 28, according to authorities.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Yorktown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night