YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man is facing felony charges after allegedly violating an order of protection on Thursday, July 31, officials said.
Joseph A. Falcone Jr., 28, was arrested after a female reported to police that Falcone had threatened her by phone, which constituted a violation of an outstanding order of protection, Yorktown police said.
Falcone surrendered to police and was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Aug. 28, according to authorities.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero