YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown man is facing felony charges after allegedly violating an order of protection on Thursday, July 31, officials said.
Joseph A. Falcone Jr., 28, was arrested after a female reported to police that Falcone had threatened her by phone, which constituted a violation of an outstanding order of protection, Yorktown police said.
Falcone surrendered to police and was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, Aug. 28, according to authorities.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests