YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Three men were charged Saturday with the alleged rape of two 16-year-old girls, police said.
The two girls reported to Yorktown police around 2 p.m. that they were raped earlier in the day by acquaintances at a residence on Gregory Street, according to the police report. The girls identified three potential suspects who were found at various locations in town and taken to police headquarters.
Jesse Suggs, 27, of Yorktown, was charged with two felony counts of rape in the third degree. Vincent Silva, 21, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged with one felony count of rape in the third degree. Frank Cristiano, 19, of Yorktown, was charged with misdemeanor unlawfully dealing with a child, misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child and misdemeanor attempted sexual conduct.
The suspects were arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and taken to Westchester County Jail after failing to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital