YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Three men were charged Saturday with the alleged rape of two 16-year-old girls, police said.
The two girls reported to Yorktown police around 2 p.m. that they were raped earlier in the day by acquaintances at a residence on Gregory Street, according to the police report. The girls identified three potential suspects who were found at various locations in town and taken to police headquarters.
Jesse Suggs, 27, of Yorktown, was charged with two felony counts of rape in the third degree. Vincent Silva, 21, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged with one felony count of rape in the third degree. Frank Cristiano, 19, of Yorktown, was charged with misdemeanor unlawfully dealing with a child, misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child and misdemeanor attempted sexual conduct.
The suspects were arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and taken to Westchester County Jail after failing to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise