YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Three men were charged Saturday with the alleged rape of two 16-year-old girls, police said.
The two girls reported to Yorktown police around 2 p.m. that they were raped earlier in the day by acquaintances at a residence on Gregory Street, according to the police report. The girls identified three potential suspects who were found at various locations in town and taken to police headquarters.
Jesse Suggs, 27, of Yorktown, was charged with two felony counts of rape in the third degree. Vincent Silva, 21, of Cortlandt Manor, was charged with one felony count of rape in the third degree. Frank Cristiano, 19, of Yorktown, was charged with misdemeanor unlawfully dealing with a child, misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child and misdemeanor attempted sexual conduct.
The suspects were arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and taken to Westchester County Jail after failing to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center