YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police department arrested Shane McDonald, a 19-year-old Mahopac man, for failure to appear at the Yorktown Justice Court.
According to police, at about 6:10 p.m. on Thursday, July 17, the defendant voluntarily surrendered to the Yorktown Police Department in reference to his failure to appear at court.
Police said that McDonald failed to appear in the Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, July 10 after being arrested and released on an unclassified misdemeanor charge.
The defendant was processed at Yorktown Police headquarters and later arraigned at the Yorktown Justice Court. McDonald was released and is scheduled to appear on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center