YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police department arrested Shane McDonald, a 19-year-old Mahopac man, for failure to appear at the Yorktown Justice Court.
According to police, at about 6:10 p.m. on Thursday, July 17, the defendant voluntarily surrendered to the Yorktown Police Department in reference to his failure to appear at court.
Police said that McDonald failed to appear in the Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, July 10 after being arrested and released on an unclassified misdemeanor charge.
The defendant was processed at Yorktown Police headquarters and later arraigned at the Yorktown Justice Court. McDonald was released and is scheduled to appear on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m.
- 1 Yorktown Police Investigating Assault With Baseball Bat At Sylvan Park
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition