YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police department arrested Shane McDonald, a 19-year-old Mahopac man, for failure to appear at the Yorktown Justice Court.
According to police, at about 6:10 p.m. on Thursday, July 17, the defendant voluntarily surrendered to the Yorktown Police Department in reference to his failure to appear at court.
Police said that McDonald failed to appear in the Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, July 10 after being arrested and released on an unclassified misdemeanor charge.
The defendant was processed at Yorktown Police headquarters and later arraigned at the Yorktown Justice Court. McDonald was released and is scheduled to appear on Thursday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester