YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested Anthony Davis, a 20-year-old Newburgh resident, on an assault charge stemming from a February incident at Phoenix House Academy.
Police arrested Davis on a warrant in connection with an assault that occurred on Saturday, Feb. 8, at the academy, according to police.
Newburgh police said they had located Davis in their jurisdiction, and he was transported to Yorktown Police Department where he was later placed under arrest on the warrant.
Davis was charged with assault in the third degree, a class A misdemeanor. He was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and held at Westchester County jail ion $500 cash bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Aug. 14.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill