YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested Anthony Davis, a 20-year-old Newburgh resident, on an assault charge stemming from a February incident at Phoenix House Academy.
Police arrested Davis on a warrant in connection with an assault that occurred on Saturday, Feb. 8, at the academy, according to police.
Newburgh police said they had located Davis in their jurisdiction, and he was transported to Yorktown Police Department where he was later placed under arrest on the warrant.
Davis was charged with assault in the third degree, a class A misdemeanor. He was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and held at Westchester County jail ion $500 cash bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Aug. 14.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act