YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested Anthony Davis, a 20-year-old Newburgh resident, on an assault charge stemming from a February incident at Phoenix House Academy.
Police arrested Davis on a warrant in connection with an assault that occurred on Saturday, Feb. 8, at the academy, according to police.
Newburgh police said they had located Davis in their jurisdiction, and he was transported to Yorktown Police Department where he was later placed under arrest on the warrant.
Davis was charged with assault in the third degree, a class A misdemeanor. He was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and held at Westchester County jail ion $500 cash bail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court on Thursday, Aug. 14.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination