YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Edward A. Seaboldt, a 32-year-old Wappinger Falls resident, has been arrested by Yorktown police on charges of assault in the third degree.
Police received a call on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 3:16 a.m., reporting a disturbance on Wildwood Street, according to police. After a brief investigation, Seaboldt was arrested and charged in the assault on his girlfriend, according to police.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday