YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Edward A. Seaboldt, a 32-year-old Wappinger Falls resident, has been arrested by Yorktown police on charges of assault in the third degree.
Police received a call on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 3:16 a.m., reporting a disturbance on Wildwood Street, according to police. After a brief investigation, Seaboldt was arrested and charged in the assault on his girlfriend, according to police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown