YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Edward A. Seaboldt, a 32-year-old Wappinger Falls resident, has been arrested by Yorktown police on charges of assault in the third degree.
Police received a call on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 3:16 a.m., reporting a disturbance on Wildwood Street, according to police. After a brief investigation, Seaboldt was arrested and charged in the assault on his girlfriend, according to police.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says