YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Edward A. Seaboldt, a 32-year-old Wappinger Falls resident, has been arrested by Yorktown police on charges of assault in the third degree.
Police received a call on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 3:16 a.m., reporting a disturbance on Wildwood Street, according to police. After a brief investigation, Seaboldt was arrested and charged in the assault on his girlfriend, according to police.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act