YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Edward A. Seaboldt, a 32-year-old Wappinger Falls resident, has been arrested by Yorktown police on charges of assault in the third degree.
Police received a call on Wednesday, Aug. 20, at 3:16 a.m., reporting a disturbance on Wildwood Street, according to police. After a brief investigation, Seaboldt was arrested and charged in the assault on his girlfriend, according to police.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint