YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police charged a man with marijuana possession after he allegedly was found smoking in a Macy's parking lot on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Jacob Michael Souza, 23, of Montgomery, was arrested by an undercover unit that was monitoring the parking lot. Officers allegedly observed Souza smoking in his vehicle and found him in possession of 1.3 grams of marijuana, according to Yorktown police.
Souza was arrested and released on $100 bail, police said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Yorktown