YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police charged a man with marijuana possession after he allegedly was found smoking in a Macy's parking lot on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Jacob Michael Souza, 23, of Montgomery, was arrested by an undercover unit that was monitoring the parking lot. Officers allegedly observed Souza smoking in his vehicle and found him in possession of 1.3 grams of marijuana, according to Yorktown police.
Souza was arrested and released on $100 bail, police said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester