YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Fiona N. Mahon, a 20-year-old Nyack resident, for a bench warrant issued by Yorktown Justice Court.
A bench warrant was issued for the arrest of Mahon on Nov. 3, 2011, at 6 p.m., after she failed to show up for a scheduled appearance at Yorktown Justice Court in reference to a past arrest on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to police.
Police said Mahon voluntarily appeared at Yorktown police headquarters and was arrested.
Following processing, Mahon was issued an appearance ticket, directing her to answer her warrant in the Yorktown court on Tuesday, Sept. 2, at 6 p.m. Mahon was released on $100 bail.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police