YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Fiona N. Mahon, a 20-year-old Nyack resident, for a bench warrant issued by Yorktown Justice Court.
A bench warrant was issued for the arrest of Mahon on Nov. 3, 2011, at 6 p.m., after she failed to show up for a scheduled appearance at Yorktown Justice Court in reference to a past arrest on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to police.
Police said Mahon voluntarily appeared at Yorktown police headquarters and was arrested.
Following processing, Mahon was issued an appearance ticket, directing her to answer her warrant in the Yorktown court on Tuesday, Sept. 2, at 6 p.m. Mahon was released on $100 bail.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says