YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Fiona N. Mahon, a 20-year-old Nyack resident, for a bench warrant issued by Yorktown Justice Court.
A bench warrant was issued for the arrest of Mahon on Nov. 3, 2011, at 6 p.m., after she failed to show up for a scheduled appearance at Yorktown Justice Court in reference to a past arrest on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to police.
Police said Mahon voluntarily appeared at Yorktown police headquarters and was arrested.
Following processing, Mahon was issued an appearance ticket, directing her to answer her warrant in the Yorktown court on Tuesday, Sept. 2, at 6 p.m. Mahon was released on $100 bail.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge