YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested Fiona N. Mahon, a 20-year-old Nyack resident, for a bench warrant issued by Yorktown Justice Court.
A bench warrant was issued for the arrest of Mahon on Nov. 3, 2011, at 6 p.m., after she failed to show up for a scheduled appearance at Yorktown Justice Court in reference to a past arrest on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana, according to police.
Police said Mahon voluntarily appeared at Yorktown police headquarters and was arrested.
Following processing, Mahon was issued an appearance ticket, directing her to answer her warrant in the Yorktown court on Tuesday, Sept. 2, at 6 p.m. Mahon was released on $100 bail.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project