YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Route 118 on Wednesday, July 16, officials said.
Officers responded to a report of an erratic driver and pulled over Roger Loughlin, 46. He was charged with DWI and later released to a friend, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Yorktown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night