YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Route 118 on Wednesday, July 16, officials said.
Officers responded to a report of an erratic driver and pulled over Roger Loughlin, 46. He was charged with DWI and later released to a friend, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown