YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident on Saturday, March 22, police officials said.
Michael Murnane, 50, allegedly threatened his wife with a knife and recklessly injured her with it, Yorktown Police said.
Murnane was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown