YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident on Saturday, March 22, police officials said.
Michael Murnane, 50, allegedly threatened his wife with a knife and recklessly injured her with it, Yorktown Police said.
Murnane was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority