YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident on Saturday, March 22, police officials said.
Michael Murnane, 50, allegedly threatened his wife with a knife and recklessly injured her with it, Yorktown Police said.
Murnane was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal