YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident on Saturday, March 22, police officials said.
Michael Murnane, 50, allegedly threatened his wife with a knife and recklessly injured her with it, Yorktown Police said.
Murnane was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge