YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident on Saturday, March 22, police officials said.
Michael Murnane, 50, allegedly threatened his wife with a knife and recklessly injured her with it, Yorktown Police said.
Murnane was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree menacing. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road