YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 45-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with several traffic violations and misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, according to Yorktown Police.
Victor L. Figueroa was arrested on Dec. 20 after Yorktown Police spotted him driving at a high speed on Route 6, according to a police report. Figueroa was arrested at the scene and taken to police headquarters. He was later charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and violations including speed in zone and unlicensed operator, according to the report.
Figueroa is set to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 21.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors