YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 45-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with several traffic violations and misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, according to Yorktown Police.
Victor L. Figueroa was arrested on Dec. 20 after Yorktown Police spotted him driving at a high speed on Route 6, according to a police report. Figueroa was arrested at the scene and taken to police headquarters. He was later charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and violations including speed in zone and unlicensed operator, according to the report.
Figueroa is set to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 21.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley