YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 45-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with several traffic violations and misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, according to Yorktown Police.
Victor L. Figueroa was arrested on Dec. 20 after Yorktown Police spotted him driving at a high speed on Route 6, according to a police report. Figueroa was arrested at the scene and taken to police headquarters. He was later charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and violations including speed in zone and unlicensed operator, according to the report.
Figueroa is set to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 21.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown