YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 45-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with several traffic violations and misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, according to Yorktown Police.
Victor L. Figueroa was arrested on Dec. 20 after Yorktown Police spotted him driving at a high speed on Route 6, according to a police report. Figueroa was arrested at the scene and taken to police headquarters. He was later charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and violations including speed in zone and unlicensed operator, according to the report.
Figueroa is set to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 21.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway