YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 45-year-old Mahopac man was arrested and charged with several traffic violations and misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, according to Yorktown Police.
Victor L. Figueroa was arrested on Dec. 20 after Yorktown Police spotted him driving at a high speed on Route 6, according to a police report. Figueroa was arrested at the scene and taken to police headquarters. He was later charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and violations including speed in zone and unlicensed operator, according to the report.
Figueroa is set to appear in Yorktown Town Court on Jan. 21.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Yorktown Woman, 22, Charged With Failing To Pay Fine