YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Kahlee D. McMillon, a 29-year-old man from the Bronx, was arrested by Yorktown police on charges of criminal possession of a forged instrument when he allegedly used a counterfeit $100 bill.
Police officers investigated a report by MeMe's Bakery in Shrub Oak, where a counterfeit $100 bill was used by McMillon on Dec. 19, 2013, according to police. Initial attempts to locate McMillon were unsuccessful, and an arrest warrant was issued by the Yorktown Justice Court. On Tuesday, Aug. 26, police responded to the Dutchess County Jail and took custody of McMillon, where he was being held on an unrelated charge. McMillon was transported to the Yorktown Police Department and processed on the warrant.
McMillon is being held at Yorktown Police Department pending arraignment.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 4 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say