YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Kahlee D. McMillon, a 29-year-old man from the Bronx, was arrested by Yorktown police on charges of criminal possession of a forged instrument when he allegedly used a counterfeit $100 bill.
Police officers investigated a report by MeMe's Bakery in Shrub Oak, where a counterfeit $100 bill was used by McMillon on Dec. 19, 2013, according to police. Initial attempts to locate McMillon were unsuccessful, and an arrest warrant was issued by the Yorktown Justice Court. On Tuesday, Aug. 26, police responded to the Dutchess County Jail and took custody of McMillon, where he was being held on an unrelated charge. McMillon was transported to the Yorktown Police Department and processed on the warrant.
McMillon is being held at Yorktown Police Department pending arraignment.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital