YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 54-year-old Mohegan Lake woman has been charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
Rita F. Madore was arrested on Sunday, Feb. 16, after Yorktown Police responded to a domestic dispute on Amazon Road.
"Rita F. Madore allegedly repeatedly punched and kicked the Amazon Road male in the face and groin and causing a facial injury," according to the police reoprt. "The investigation also revealed that Rita F. Madore allegedly disabled the house phone while the Amazon Road male was attempting to call the police for assistance."
Madore was arraigned by Town Justice Gary Raniolo who issued a temporary order of protection and then released her without bail, according to the report.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project