YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 54-year-old Mohegan Lake woman has been charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
Rita F. Madore was arrested on Sunday, Feb. 16, after Yorktown Police responded to a domestic dispute on Amazon Road.
"Rita F. Madore allegedly repeatedly punched and kicked the Amazon Road male in the face and groin and causing a facial injury," according to the police reoprt. "The investigation also revealed that Rita F. Madore allegedly disabled the house phone while the Amazon Road male was attempting to call the police for assistance."
Madore was arraigned by Town Justice Gary Raniolo who issued a temporary order of protection and then released her without bail, according to the report.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach