YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police