YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors