YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Yorktown