YORKTOWN, N.Y. –– A 43-year-old Katonah woman is facing felony charges for allegedly driving while intoxicated with two children in the car, Yorktown police said.
Police Officer Brian Nicholson responded to 300 Downing Drive around 7:24 p.m. Wednesday on a report of an erratic driver with two children in a 2012 Land Rover, according to the police report (attached below). At the scene, police determined that Jennifer Connelly was allegedly driving "while in an intoxicated condition" with two children under 10 years old in the car.
Connelly was charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a class E felony. She was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and released to her husband after he posted bail. She is schedule to return to court 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Attached: (20121127154134833.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center