YORKTOWN, N.Y. –– A 43-year-old Katonah woman is facing felony charges for allegedly driving while intoxicated with two children in the car, Yorktown police said.
Police Officer Brian Nicholson responded to 300 Downing Drive around 7:24 p.m. Wednesday on a report of an erratic driver with two children in a 2012 Land Rover, according to the police report (attached below). At the scene, police determined that Jennifer Connelly was allegedly driving "while in an intoxicated condition" with two children under 10 years old in the car.
Connelly was charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a class E felony. She was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and released to her husband after he posted bail. She is schedule to return to court 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Attached: (20121127154134833.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show