YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ A 42-year-old Yonkers woman has been sentenced to six months in Westchester County Jail for failing to appear for her court date, police said.
Madeline Lucre was scheduled to appear in court on Sept. 6 to answer misdemeanor petty larceny charges. When she failed to show, a bench warrant was issued for her arrest. She was arrested Thursday and sentenced to the jail term.
In other blotter news:
- An 18-year-old Phoenix Academy resident was charged Thursday with third-degree assault for allegedly punching a 16-year-old in the face, police said. The 18-year-old, who is from White Plains, is accused of repeatedly hitting the other Phoenix Academy resident, causing swelling and bruising. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail on $250 bail.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk