YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ A 17-year-old Lakeland High School student was charged Wednesday with hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Campbell Road in Yorktown, police said.
Police responded to the party around 1 p.m. The teen is accused of providing alcoholic beverages to other high school students. She was processed on misdemeanor criminal nuisance charges at police headquarters and released to her parents. She is scheduled to return to Yorktown Justice Court at 6 p.m. on Jan. 22.
Also from the Yorktown police blotter:
Amanda Diaz, 21, of Mahopac, was charged Tuesday with second-degree criminal contempt, a misdemeanor. Diaz allegedly violated an order of protection against a male when she visited his workplace, according to the report. The order of protection was issued by Peekskill City Court. She was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and is scheduled to return at 6 p.m. on Jan. 15.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road