YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ A 17-year-old Lakeland High School student was charged Wednesday with hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Campbell Road in Yorktown, police said.
Police responded to the party around 1 p.m. The teen is accused of providing alcoholic beverages to other high school students. She was processed on misdemeanor criminal nuisance charges at police headquarters and released to her parents. She is scheduled to return to Yorktown Justice Court at 6 p.m. on Jan. 22.
Also from the Yorktown police blotter:
Amanda Diaz, 21, of Mahopac, was charged Tuesday with second-degree criminal contempt, a misdemeanor. Diaz allegedly violated an order of protection against a male when she visited his workplace, according to the report. The order of protection was issued by Peekskill City Court. She was arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court and is scheduled to return at 6 p.m. on Jan. 15.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week