YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown police have arrested a 15-year-old Yorktown female, whose name is being withheld due to her age, for allegedly hosting a party that allowed persons under age 21 to consume alcohol.
Police said they went to the scene at Cliff Road after a call was made to report a possible underage drinking party. After conducting an investigation, police found that the 15-year-old Yorktown resident allowed underage people to consume alcoholic beverages in her residence, according to police.
The female was arrested at the scene and transported to police headquarters. Following processing, the female was issued a juvenile appearance ticket directing her to appear at the Department of Probation for counseling on Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 9 p.m. The female was later released on her own recognizance to a parent.
- 1 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County