YORKTOWN, N.Y. — A 19-year-old Yorktown man accused of breaking the window of a parked car was charged Saturday with misdemeanor criminal mischief, police said.
Police investigated a complaint of a broken window in the Yorktown Green Shopping Center parking lot at about 4 p.m. Friday. Brandon Gladman was identified as a suspect and voluntarily appeared at police headquarters the following day. He was arrested after an interview, police said.
Gladman was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Sal Lagonia, who issued an order of protection for the victim. Gladman was released without bail and is due back in court Tuesday.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 3 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road