YORKTOWN, N.Y. — A 19-year-old Yorktown man accused of breaking the window of a parked car was charged Saturday with misdemeanor criminal mischief, police said.
Police investigated a complaint of a broken window in the Yorktown Green Shopping Center parking lot at about 4 p.m. Friday. Brandon Gladman was identified as a suspect and voluntarily appeared at police headquarters the following day. He was arrested after an interview, police said.
Gladman was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Sal Lagonia, who issued an order of protection for the victim. Gladman was released without bail and is due back in court Tuesday.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester