YORKTOWN, N.Y. — A 19-year-old Yorktown man accused of breaking the window of a parked car was charged Saturday with misdemeanor criminal mischief, police said.
Police investigated a complaint of a broken window in the Yorktown Green Shopping Center parking lot at about 4 p.m. Friday. Brandon Gladman was identified as a suspect and voluntarily appeared at police headquarters the following day. He was arrested after an interview, police said.
Gladman was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Sal Lagonia, who issued an order of protection for the victim. Gladman was released without bail and is due back in court Tuesday.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor