YORKTOWN, N.Y. — A 19-year-old Yorktown man accused of breaking the window of a parked car was charged Saturday with misdemeanor criminal mischief, police said.
Police investigated a complaint of a broken window in the Yorktown Green Shopping Center parking lot at about 4 p.m. Friday. Brandon Gladman was identified as a suspect and voluntarily appeared at police headquarters the following day. He was arrested after an interview, police said.
Gladman was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Sal Lagonia, who issued an order of protection for the victim. Gladman was released without bail and is due back in court Tuesday.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says