YORKTOWN, N.Y. — A 19-year-old Yorktown man accused of breaking the window of a parked car was charged Saturday with misdemeanor criminal mischief, police said.
Police investigated a complaint of a broken window in the Yorktown Green Shopping Center parking lot at about 4 p.m. Friday. Brandon Gladman was identified as a suspect and voluntarily appeared at police headquarters the following day. He was arrested after an interview, police said.
Gladman was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Sal Lagonia, who issued an order of protection for the victim. Gladman was released without bail and is due back in court Tuesday.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise