YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A 31-year-old Yorktown woman is facing felony charges for allegedly damaging a family member's car, police said.
Police responded to a domestic incident at Elizabeth Road around 2 p.m. Monday, where Andrea DiGenno was accused of intentionally causing $1,000 in damage to the car.
DiGenno was charged with felony criminal mischief in the third degree. She was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and sent to Westchester County Jail after failing to post $15,000 bail. She is scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. Friday.
In other police news:
- A 15-year-old Bronx resident of the Pheonix Academy was charged with juvenile delinquency Monday for allegedly damaging equipment at the academy. The boy is accused of causing $500 in damage to a computer printer. If charged as an adult, the charge would have been felony criminal mischief in the third degree. He was processed at Yorktown Justice Court and appeared Wednesday morning at the Westchester County Department of Probation.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee