YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown was arrested after she was accused of hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Police were called to the home of Estela M. Garcia, 47, on reports of an underage drinking party. An investigation at the scene revealed numerous people under 21 years old were allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, Yorktown Police said.
Garcia was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance and is due to appear in court on Thursday, March 6, accord to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287