YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown was arrested after she was accused of hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Police were called to the home of Estela M. Garcia, 47, on reports of an underage drinking party. An investigation at the scene revealed numerous people under 21 years old were allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, Yorktown Police said.
Garcia was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance and is due to appear in court on Thursday, March 6, accord to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint