YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown was arrested after she was accused of hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Police were called to the home of Estela M. Garcia, 47, on reports of an underage drinking party. An investigation at the scene revealed numerous people under 21 years old were allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, Yorktown Police said.
Garcia was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance and is due to appear in court on Thursday, March 6, accord to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision