YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown was arrested after she was accused of hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Police were called to the home of Estela M. Garcia, 47, on reports of an underage drinking party. An investigation at the scene revealed numerous people under 21 years old were allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, Yorktown Police said.
Garcia was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance and is due to appear in court on Thursday, March 6, accord to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester