YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Yorktown was arrested after she was accused of hosting an underage drinking party at her home on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
Police were called to the home of Estela M. Garcia, 47, on reports of an underage drinking party. An investigation at the scene revealed numerous people under 21 years old were allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, Yorktown Police said.
Garcia was charged with second-degree criminal nuisance and is due to appear in court on Thursday, March 6, accord to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise