YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Yorktown woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Jennifer Stanley, 24, provided a breathalyzer sample of .13 percent following a property damage accident on the Taconic State Parkway, State Police said.
Stanley is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to Sate Police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero