YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Yorktown woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Jennifer Stanley, 24, provided a breathalyzer sample of .13 percent following a property damage accident on the Taconic State Parkway, State Police said.
Stanley is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to Sate Police.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week