YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Yorktown woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Jennifer Stanley, 24, provided a breathalyzer sample of .13 percent following a property damage accident on the Taconic State Parkway, State Police said.
Stanley is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to Sate Police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road