YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Yorktown woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Jennifer Stanley, 24, provided a breathalyzer sample of .13 percent following a property damage accident on the Taconic State Parkway, State Police said.
Stanley is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to Sate Police.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner