YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Yorktown woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 11, police officials said.
Jennifer Stanley, 24, provided a breathalyzer sample of .13 percent following a property damage accident on the Taconic State Parkway, State Police said.
Stanley is scheduled to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Jan. 23, according to Sate Police.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors