YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace is continuing a push to preserve a building at Trump Park Residences in Shrub Oak, according to a report from The Examiner.
Grace is looking to make sure the building continues standing, "despite objections from residents at the complex who have reminded town officials of an agreement that the 8,000-square-foot office would be demolished to make room for a walking trail and gazebo," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud