YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace is continuing a push to preserve a building at Trump Park Residences in Shrub Oak, according to a report from The Examiner.
Grace is looking to make sure the building continues standing, "despite objections from residents at the complex who have reminded town officials of an agreement that the 8,000-square-foot office would be demolished to make room for a walking trail and gazebo," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis