YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace is continuing a push to preserve a building at Trump Park Residences in Shrub Oak, according to a report from The Examiner.
Grace is looking to make sure the building continues standing, "despite objections from residents at the complex who have reminded town officials of an agreement that the 8,000-square-foot office would be demolished to make room for a walking trail and gazebo," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse