YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace is continuing a push to preserve a building at Trump Park Residences in Shrub Oak, according to a report from The Examiner.
Grace is looking to make sure the building continues standing, "despite objections from residents at the complex who have reminded town officials of an agreement that the 8,000-square-foot office would be demolished to make room for a walking trail and gazebo," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation