YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace is continuing a push to preserve a building at Trump Park Residences in Shrub Oak, according to a report from The Examiner.
Grace is looking to make sure the building continues standing, "despite objections from residents at the complex who have reminded town officials of an agreement that the 8,000-square-foot office would be demolished to make room for a walking trail and gazebo," according to the Examiner News report.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk