YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Central School District will host a community forum to discuss the possibility of a full school day for children in kindergarten on Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 7 p.m. in the Yorktown High School Auditorium.
This forum is part of an ongoing process to inform the community about the initiative which is part of the Superintendent’s action plan.
The community is invited to listen and give input before making a recommendation that the Board of Education should include plans for a full-day kindergarten program within the 2014-2015 budget.
Pre-registration is required and can be done online before the event or if necessary, on-site directly at the event.
The program will run for an hour. Submit questions during registration or email them in advance to email@example.com by Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero