YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Central School District will host a community forum to discuss the possibility of a full school day for children in kindergarten on Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 7 p.m. in the Yorktown High School Auditorium.
This forum is part of an ongoing process to inform the community about the initiative which is part of the Superintendent’s action plan.
The community is invited to listen and give input before making a recommendation that the Board of Education should include plans for a full-day kindergarten program within the 2014-2015 budget.
Pre-registration is required and can be done online before the event or if necessary, on-site directly at the event.
The program will run for an hour. Submit questions during registration or email them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison