SHRUB OAK, N.Y. -- Science Research students from the Lakeland Central School District in Shrub Oak performed Saturday, March 12, at the Westchester Science and Engineering Fair (WESEF).
Six of the ten students who were competing from the district won awards.
The following students won awards:Walter Panas High School:
- Miah Cohall - second place, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Nicole Russo won the Cellular and Molecular Biology special award "Hitachi Scientific Endeavor"
- Nicolette Ribeiro - fourth place, Medicine and Health
- Clifford Soloway - third place, Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Chris Werni won the special award, "Stockholm Junior Water Prize," for the top water related project.
- Brandon Neilson won third place in the engineering category.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.