YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ Five Yorktown High School lacrosse players have signed National Letters of Intent to continue their careers at the collegiate level.
Trevor Koelsch committed to playing at Johns Hopkins University, Danny Manning at St. Joseph’s, Nick Mariano, University of Massachusetts, Jack Phelan, Rutgers University, and Brian Prestreau, Stony Brook University.
“I am extremely proud of these student athletes’ commitment to both the classroom and the lacrosse field," said YHS men’s lacrosse coach Dave Marr. "This is a culmination of many years of hard work by them, their parents and their teammates.”
Athletic Director Fio Nardone added, “These offers reflect the fact that Yorktown continues to help produce outstanding student athletes. These young men are proving themselves worthy contributors to this tradition.”
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says