YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ Five Yorktown High School lacrosse players have signed National Letters of Intent to continue their careers at the collegiate level.
Trevor Koelsch committed to playing at Johns Hopkins University, Danny Manning at St. Joseph’s, Nick Mariano, University of Massachusetts, Jack Phelan, Rutgers University, and Brian Prestreau, Stony Brook University.
“I am extremely proud of these student athletes’ commitment to both the classroom and the lacrosse field," said YHS men’s lacrosse coach Dave Marr. "This is a culmination of many years of hard work by them, their parents and their teammates.”
Athletic Director Fio Nardone added, “These offers reflect the fact that Yorktown continues to help produce outstanding student athletes. These young men are proving themselves worthy contributors to this tradition.”
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors