YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ Five Yorktown High School lacrosse players have signed National Letters of Intent to continue their careers at the collegiate level.
Trevor Koelsch committed to playing at Johns Hopkins University, Danny Manning at St. Joseph’s, Nick Mariano, University of Massachusetts, Jack Phelan, Rutgers University, and Brian Prestreau, Stony Brook University.
“I am extremely proud of these student athletes’ commitment to both the classroom and the lacrosse field," said YHS men’s lacrosse coach Dave Marr. "This is a culmination of many years of hard work by them, their parents and their teammates.”
Athletic Director Fio Nardone added, “These offers reflect the fact that Yorktown continues to help produce outstanding student athletes. These young men are proving themselves worthy contributors to this tradition.”
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M