NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges