NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero