NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road