NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital