NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. – Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, the former Section 1 football star, publicly apologized Thursday, July 31, at the team’s facility for actions against his wife that led to his arrest in February, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Rice, a New Rochelle native, was joined by his wife, Janay, and about 30 of his teammates when he apologized for not only his actions but also to other victims of domestic violence, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria