YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Yorktown boasted four champions and had seven place finishers in winning the Mid-Hudson Wrestling Tournament Friday at Arlington High School.
Joe Mastro (152 pounds), Thomas Murray (182), Steven Sabella (195) and David Varian (285) won their respective weight classes. Mastro was selected the most outstanding senor wrestler.
Jimmy Kaishian (126) placed second, Kyle Santucci (145) finished third and Avik Mohan (220) took fifth.
“I think we all wrestled well, as a team,” Mastro said. “We knew it would take some pins, where possible, to take home the team trophy and everyone got them where possible.”
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M