YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Yorktown boasted four champions and had seven place finishers in winning the Mid-Hudson Wrestling Tournament Friday at Arlington High School.
Joe Mastro (152 pounds), Thomas Murray (182), Steven Sabella (195) and David Varian (285) won their respective weight classes. Mastro was selected the most outstanding senor wrestler.
Jimmy Kaishian (126) placed second, Kyle Santucci (145) finished third and Avik Mohan (220) took fifth.
“I think we all wrestled well, as a team,” Mastro said. “We knew it would take some pins, where possible, to take home the team trophy and everyone got them where possible.”
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week