YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. – Yorktown boasted four champions and had seven place finishers in winning the Mid-Hudson Wrestling Tournament Friday at Arlington High School.
Joe Mastro (152 pounds), Thomas Murray (182), Steven Sabella (195) and David Varian (285) won their respective weight classes. Mastro was selected the most outstanding senor wrestler.
Jimmy Kaishian (126) placed second, Kyle Santucci (145) finished third and Avik Mohan (220) took fifth.
“I think we all wrestled well, as a team,” Mastro said. “We knew it would take some pins, where possible, to take home the team trophy and everyone got them where possible.”
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination