YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Yorktown High School student Heidi Gspurning has signed a National Letter of Intent to play soccer for Drexel University.
“This offer reflects the fact that Yorktown continues to help produce outstanding student-athletes," Yorktown Athletic Director Fio Nardone said. "Heidi is proving herself a worthy contributor to this tradition.”
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed