WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Community YMCA of Northern Westchester will hold its inaugural Food and Wine Festival on Thursday, Feb. 26.
The festival will run from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Ceola Manor in Jefferson Valley. Tickets are $55 per person and $100 per couple.
The event will feature a silent auction that will include the following:
- 4 Disney Park Hopper Passes
- 5 day/4 night stay at Ocean Spa Hotel or Laguna Suites Golf/Spa in Cancun, Mexico
- Signed sports memorabilia from the Jets, Giants, & other local teams
- 4 person golf package at Pehquenakonck Country Club
- 2 Tickets to the Westchester Philharmonic
- Gift certificates for local restaurants
There will also be a wine pull held that evening. Samples from more than 20 local restaurants and a wide arrays of wines will be available. Child care will be available in Somers that evening. All proceeds will benefit the Y's Annual Giving Campaign.
For reservations or information, contact Diane Vitetta at 845-526-0808 or at email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.