Westcheserites like to shop, eat and learn what their neighbors or up to. Hearing about what TV shows and movies are filming are also of interest.
Read below for a recap of our top 20 features of 2017, many of which dealt with people, places, restaurants and celebrities.
- Eastchester Entrepreneurs Want To 'Sock It To You'
- Rye 6th Grader Finds Bullying Solace In 'Dear Evan Hansen' Song
- White Plains Entrepreneur Thinks Outside The Box (er)
- She Did It: Larchmont Mom Finds Her Calling With Mamaroneck Fire Dept.
- Did You See Them? Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, Dine In Pound Ridge
- Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep Film Steven Spielberg Movie In Westchester
- 'Property Brothers' Highlights Eastchester Home, Bronxville Contractor
- Mother/Daughter Duo Bring Inspiration To Pelham With Opening Of New Store
- A Restaurant Experience At The Movies: New Venue Plans Dobbs Ferry Debut
- Sarah Jessica Parker Sighting? HBO's 'Divorce' Takes Over Pleasantville
- Casting Call: Westchester Extras Needed For Al Pacino Film
- He's Gotta Have It: Spike Lee Gets His Java Fix In Ossining
- Twin Sisters Bring A New Kind of Sugar High To Armonk
- The Savor Food Court Opens at The Westchester
- CIA Trained Chef, Westchester Native, Open New Rochelle Pizzeria
- What Is Hot Streak? Pound Ridge Native Goes For Nine In Row On 'Jeopardy!'
- 'The Irishman' Films In Westchester
- Century 21 Opens In Yonkers
- For Mount Kisco Chef, 'Happiness' Is Serving Free Meals On Thanksgiving '
- Julia Roberts Films in Larchmont
Have a story you'd like to see? A business or neighbor you'd like featured? We're all ears for 2018. Email email@example.com. You can also follow our lifestyle adventures on Instagram @dailyvoicefeatures.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.