YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- Three teens are facing charges after Yorktown police caught them allegedly burglarizing and vandalizing a local business .
- The dog park celebrated its grand opening Saturday at Sylvain Glen Park, with a 1.3 acre parcel just for the dogs. Dave Rocco, chair of the Yorktown Dog Park Committee and others have been fighting since 2002 for the dog park.
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35, police said.
- Three men were arrested and charged in connection with an altercation at Popeye's Bar in Cortlandt, according to New York State Police.
- State Police are accusing four Cortlandt business clerks of selling alcohol to a person under 21 years of age.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.