YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Citizens for an Informed Yorktown covered the Planning Board meeting on May 9. For a summary of all agenda items, click here .
Here are the highlights:
- Little Sorrentos Restaurant/ Route 202: The board approved the special permit for outdoor seating.
- JCPC Holdings, Front Street: The board still needs more information about the site plan and the off site mitigation plan before voting on an approval resolution.
- Marathon Development, Kear Street: The town engineer has issues with the applicant’s stormwater plan that will need to be worked out before the board votes for an approving resolution.
- Restaurant, 3787 Crompond Road (Stephen Brophy): Repeating its support for the project, the board said it needed more information about the history of the site and its multiple existing uses before moving forward.
- Dumpster Law/Town Board referral: The board agreed with the intent of the law while expressing concern that applying the law retroactively could “open up the box” relating to other site plan issues.
- At the conclusion of the agenda, the board went into executive session for "advice of counsel.”
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.